Share

Widgets

Wednesday, October 25, 2017

Delicious Foods From Different Countries Around The World

7:37 AM

Besides all my naughty tales in Destination Poon, one of the most memorable aspect of travel for me is food. I’m talking about the luxury to taste all those new foods around the world, broaden your culinary horizon, and calibrate your taste buds. Yesterday a thought hit me when I was organizing my travel albums, and that thought manifested today into what you’re reading right now.
What I’m about to show you is not the best or worst of foods, but rather foods I managed to capture on camera and remembered to be interesting and worth sharing. I’ll be adding some more countries and photos over the months, creating a nice presentation of food from around the world.
You can also follow me on Instagram as I regularly share beautiful foods from my travels.

Different Foods From Different Countries Around The World

The country above each food is where I tasted it and took the photo.

Vietnam


Serbia

 Mexico

 
 Italy


 Montenegro


 Nicaragua


Burma (Myanmar)

 
 El Salvador


Greece

 United States of America

 
 Thailand


 Costa Rica


Philippines


Japan

  
 South Korea


 Canada



Notice: As you may have noticed, some of these foods aren’t very healthy. They surely don’t fit the dietary recommendations on this website. But personally, as I said in Destination Poon, I usually allow myself a few of the local dishes when I visit a new country. For the sake of the experience & the joy of life.
There are lots of foods from around the world I probably never tried, so feel free to add them in the comments if you’d like to share your experiences. And make sure you follow me on Instagram if you’d like to get constantly bombarded with photos of delicious, exotic foods from around the world. Bon appétit!

P.S – if you haven’t already, make sure you read my minimalist travel gear guide. It’s what allows me to move so freely from one country to the next and enjoy all those great foods. by: https://regevelya.com


Written by

We are Creative Blogger Theme Wavers which provides user friendly, effective and easy to use themes. Each support has free and providing HD support screen casting.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

 

© 2013 Easynewstech. All rights resevered. Designed by Templateism

Back To Top